Monday, February 28

Memoir Monday

NEW BABY!!!!!!!!!

No, no worries.  I am NOT having a baby!  Good gosh, I'm not even married or even engaged yet!  ;)

Mr. KU's cousin Matt and his wife Andrea had a beautiful baby girl last Monday.  We were able to drive to KC and meet Maggie on Saturday morning.

Now, I'm normally very nervous around babies, especially newborns since they can't even hold their head's up...but she was sooo precious!  Maggie never cried; she just bundled herself up in her blanket and slept -  occasionally opening her eyes and making a few random sounds.  

It was very fun and exciting to go visit them.  It also made me realize that I'm ready for a grown up life, I'm ready to have a family of my own (maybe not kids quite yet), be married and start the next "chapter" in my life.

Ok enough mushy stuff...here are the pictures of Maggie!  

{I still have long hair, got my hair cut after we went to the hospital}

Miss Maggie Amelia McGinley

Mr. KU and Maggie - funny story, he didn't want to smile and I had to tell him he was holding a baby, he had to smile!


Maggie and me!  I felt like I had to sit b/c I was nervous...



No comments: