Thursday, March 3

MY BIRTHDAY!

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to...just kidding!

Tomorrow is my birthday and I'm super super excited!  I took the day off from work and I"m going to enjoy a nice visit to the dentist and then a little workout.  After that - may do a little shopping, take a nap, don't really know yet, but I'm excited that there will be no set plans!  I don't have to log into work and I can forget about Payless until Monday morning!

Mr. KU and I are staying in KC for the weekend.  He will be driving in after he gets off of work.  We are going out to eat and trying a new restaurant - Cafe Trio!  Then, going to the Melting Pot for dessert!  I've never been to either place and I've heard AWESOME reviews from both!  

Then Saturday we are spending some time with my family - lunch with dad, dinner and cards with mom.  I'm actually looking forward to a low key birthday weekend - not going out, feeling like crap the next day!  I guess that means I'm getting old!

{Don't worry there will be a future post }


No comments: