Wednesday, February 23

2 MILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have not run 2 miles in probably almost a year!  Last night I was in the mood, finally had my iPod with my running music -- its a mix of totally hard core rap music and alternative songs like "Story of a Girl"

...random I know.

I had a frustrating day at work and just needed to "vent it out".  Plus it was day 2 of 4 workouts for the week and I needed to make it a good one.  

I haven't felt that good running in a long time, its very motivational.  I've been pondering doing another half marathon, but I want to travel to another city to do my 2nd.  I just can't budget it this year with all of the weddings I have, so I'm going to shoot for next year.  

But anyway, the running last night was FANTASTIC!  

Definitely gave me the motivation to keep going and stretch it out to 2 1/2 miles the next time.


No comments: