Monday, February 21

Memoir Monday

This weekend was so fun and soo productive!  Friday night we went out with some friends at the Levee in Westport.  It's a great bar, with lots of levels and they have really great bands.  Friday night we were celebrating some birthdays of my friends.

{No pictures, I left my SD Card in my computer on accident.}

Saturday Mr. KU and I were able to hang out with my fam.  Got to see both my dad and mom which was nice.  I think it has been since Christmas that we all actually spent some time together.  It was time that I needed!

Then we come to Sunday - such a wonderful day.  It was 70degrees outside and you betcha, I enjoyed it!  (You know you live in Kansas when it is 70 degrees one day and 35 the next like it was today).

Back to Sunday...we washed cars, cleaned out cars, went on a long walk with The El Dog, grilled steaks and made homemade Au Gratin Potatoes.

Funny story...well kinda.  I was eating my potatoes and one bite was particularly hot...well that piece got stuck in my throat and burnt the back of my throat.  It hurts so bad even tonight.  I feel like I have strep throat, but I just scalded the heck out of it....not fun!

Take my advise...let your food cool off before taking big bits, even if you're hungry!


No comments: