Monday, February 7

Memoir Monday

Cough...

Sneeze...

Blow my nose...yet again!  This is not a fun post.  Sorry!

I'm home from work and needing to occupy my time a little.  I don't feel like I can sleep any more even though my head feels like it is going to explode.

More positive note for Memoir Monday:  my sister came and visited me this weekend which was a blast!  We went for sushi, did a little shopping, had a lot of girl talk.  It was fun!  Then I spent all day Sunday curled up on the couch with my orange juice and had my own little Super Bowl Party while Mr. KU was playing host at his party. (which was at his roommate's girlfriend's house since their apartment is kinda small).  I'm glad the NFC won  the Superbowl, even if it wasn't my EAGLES!

Hopefully one more day at home will be good for me.  Lots of meds, lots of water and OJ and a positive attitude and I will be better tomorrow!!!

My little corner of "goodies" for the day!  

No comments: