Saturday, February 5

Sisterly Love!

My sister just left visiting me in Lawrence.  I'm sooo glad she came to see me and hang out.  We had a great day (and of course I spent too much money shopping while she was here!).  

We used to live together before I moved to Lawrence and she needed a little sister time, which I think I needed too!  We are very close, both in age and close to each other!  We are only 21 months a part and have grown to be best friends over the past 10 years or so.  We definitely were not close friends growing up, but really...what sisters are?

Today we went to have sushi for lunch and then went to Target and Old Navy.  I got a couple cute things - new cardigan, a tank top, and a comfy lounge long sleeve shirt that I can wear with jeans, or leggings, but its not so blah that I can't wear it out of the house.

Anyway, she left today and I realized how much I missed living with her.  We had fun with each other and she's my bud!  I can tell her anything and ask her anything and she'll always give me her true and honest opinion.  I'm very lucky to have her not only as my sister but also my friend!

My beautiful sis!

No comments: