Sunday, February 13

Friends make life so much sweeter.


This weekend was wonderful!  I finally got over my cold (and now Mr. KU has the same cold)...OOPS!

Friday we had dinner with our great friends - Julie & Jeff.  We went to one of our favorite restaurants...


AND...Jeff & Mr. KU surprised Julie and I with some beautiful flowers!  They had them waiting on our table when we got there.  Those sneaky boys!!!  Mr. KU is very good at surprising me with trips, flowers, and just the little things.  I'm one lucky girl!




Saturday was spent hanging out with some friends of mine from high school.  They were in town to go to the KU vs. Iowa State game.  I've known Kyle since 3rd grade (one of my first friends when I moved to KC) and Kevin since middle school.  I met up with them at 23rd Street Brewery with Mr. KU and some of his friends after my girls night dinner.

Kathryn, Kristin and I had a girls night - Mexican Fiesta Style!  It was great to hang out without the boys, have a little girl talk and enjoy a few margaritas!


So needless to say, I had a lot going on this weekend, but it was great to spend some time with some wonderful people, great friends, and be out and about for a while.  

No comments: