Tuesday, November 2

Memoir Monday

I know I'm not doing a great job at keeping everything updated.  I've just moved and I don't have internet yet, so I'm having to update everything at work .... which I can't really be updating my blog all day at work, have to get some things done!  But here is a quick peak into my weekend.  It was filled with my best friend coming in town, Chief's Football Game, Halloween Party, and moving...and yes I cram way too much into 3 little days!

Friday night was filled with my friends engagement party.  It was held at her parents's house and we just had a blast.  Oklahoma Joe's BBQ (AWESOME!), good beer, and good friends.  Here are a few pics:


Saturday night was a Halloween Party which I don't have pics of...but it was a Space balls Themed Party and I went as one of the Dink Dink Characters.  It was fun, but I was so exhausted from the move I left early and went to bed.

Sunday then we all headed to the Chief's Game!  Had a blast.  Got there early to tailgate, enjoy a few beers and watch a very good game which went into overtime!  I wish Miss Atlanta and her boy (fiancé) would just move back to KC already, this whole living in Atlanta thing is not making me happy! :(  Here are a few pics of our fun day at the game: 

Yes - that is Buddy the Elf!!
Mr KU and Mr Atlanta

New pics of the apartment will be coming this weekend after I get everything all settled and organized!  Hope everyone had a great weekend and a great week!  ADIOS!

No comments: