Monday, November 8

Christmas Time Already?!?!?

I was listening to the radio on the way to work today and I came across...you guessed it, Christmas music!  In my mind Christmas music should not start until after Thanksgiving.  I understand people have to start thinking about Christmas Cards, getting gifts, travel arrangement, etc...but really, Christmas music right after Halloween....sorry just not my thing.

I was reading my friend's blog the other day, Ruby Red Slippers and I came across a promotion : 50 FREE Holiday Cards exclusively for bloggers!  This is awesome.  All you have to do is click HERE and fill out the form!  It's easy!  Take a look at all of their awesome cards.  Here are some examples.  Other great things you can do on Shutter fly include: Thanksgiving Cards, Wall Art, or or fun Christmas Gift Tags.  Tons of fun and creative ways to celebrate Christmas or any other Holiday for that matter...

Take a look, check it out and have fun being creative!  Thanksgiving is only 3 weeks away and Christmas will be here before we all know it!

No comments: