Monday, November 22

Memoir Monday

Its a short week - only 3 (well 2 1/2 days) of work.  I'm so excited.  My grandma is coming in town, I get to spend Thanksgiving with my family as well as Mr. KU's family.  I'm excited to see his family's traditions and have him join in on mine.  I love traditions especially around the holidays.  I think its important to keep them going and make new traditions with your own family.

This past weekend was too exciting -- did a little shopping, got lots of much needed sleep and relaxation, worked out a little bit and watched the Eagles beat the Giants!  It was a great game and soo worth being tired on Monday morning.  Which I had to be at work today at 6:30am..it was not fun.  But I think this is going to be a weekly occurrence from now on (more to come on that later). 

Tomorrow night Mr. KU and some of our friends are going down to the Sprint Center in Kansas City to watch Kstate play in in the CBE Classic!  We have 8th row seats in the corner which will be awesome!  Look for us on TV.  (ha)

Hope everyone else has a nice short week at work and enjoys the holidays with their loved ones!

No comments: