Friday, October 29

So Long KC....

For those of you who know me, you know I move every year!  I've moved from Topeka to Downtown KC; then across the street to a new apartment; (long story) then out to the burbs of Roeland Park, then way out to Shawnee Mission, and now I make my move further west to Lawrence, KS.....


There are lots of emotions going through my head right now.  I'm sad I'm moving away from KC.  I know I'm not going far, only 40 minutes, but at the same time all of my friends and family are in the KC area.  BUT at the same time, I'm so excited to have my OWN PLACE!! It has been 3 years since I've lived by myself and I have missed it...as you will see, I will only have a whopping 495 square feet to myself.  If you have any helpful storage solutions, please send them my way.  I have never lived in a place so small except for my freshman year at college in the dorms and then in the ADPi house.  I will only be blocks away from MR. KU and only 25 minutes away from work, so I think it will all be worth it! Like I said, any suggestions would be very helpful!!

floorplanIdeas.jpg (900×750)
Options for my apartment with a full size bed....



No comments: