Monday, November 15

Memoir Monday

What a weekend!  It was jam packed with big events Friday and Saturday night but I had a blast!

Bachelorette Party on Friday evening for my friend Beth.  Her wedding is in December and I am a bridesmaid for her and John.  It was a great night with all my girlfriends - sexy lingerie, yummy drinks and food, and great dancing at a bar on the Plaza in KC.  We really had a great time!

Saturday was my friend Kyle & Nicole's wedding.  It was so much fun!!  I really do love going to weddings!  All of my high school friends were there which was great to see people I haven't seen in a while!  They also had a photo booth at the reception which was hilarious!  I've never been to a wedding where they had a photo booth.  Everyone got to keep one strip of the pictures and then the 2nd strip of pictures went into a book that turned into the guestbook for the couple.  It was such a great idea!  I want one at my wedding (which lets face it won't happen for a while).  But I did look up how much they are - very expensive ($1,000 for 4 hours!!!)  Other types of photo booths can run up to $2,000 or $3,000!!!!  


Both Mr. KU and I truly enjoyed ourselves!  My mother picked us up at the end of the night so we didn't have to drive -- so nice of my mother!  There was TONS of dancing, yummy food, good drinks and great company!  Here are a few pics of the night:

Before the wedding at my mom's

Morgan (Ben's GF) and I at the reception

My Brother (not really but close enough)

Attempt #1 - kinda looks creepy!!

That's the Brian I know!

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Ruby said...

HAHA - What GoofieBalls! ;)
I mean, are you absolutely broke from all these weddings?!?! Sheesh!!!