Friday, November 19

Almost Holiday Time!!!

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

It is almost that time of year - Thanksgiving and Christmas.  I am getting soo excited!  I ordered mine and Mr. KU's Christmas Cards today from Shutterfly.  Because I'm a blogger I was able to get 50 Free Holiday Cards.  Check out their website for the promo!

Its also only 6 days away from my FAVORITE HOLIDAY!  THANKSGIVING!!!  I love turkey and mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans, and of course PUMPKIN PIE...which I am in charge of this year -- so wish me luck.  I'm trying a new recipe.  I'll post and let you know how it turned out.  



Plus, my grandma is flying in from Florida where she lives with her boyfriend, yes my 82 year old grandma has a boyfriend and lives in Florida.  I hope I'm that spunky and active when I'm 82 years old.

And this weekend also starts off my Christmas spirit -- I'm going to see the Rockette's with my dad, his wife and my sister at the Sprint Center in KC -- it should be an awesome show and I've never seen them before.  Plus I'm starting my Christmas shopping tomorrow -- gonna hit up Kohl's, Old Navy, Gap, Bath & Body...whatever else I can find in Lawrence this weekend.

Have a great weekend!!

No comments: