Friday, November 12

FINALLY FRIDAY!

IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY!!!  This week feels like it has lasted forever!!!  And it's going to be such a fun filled weekend I'm so excited!

Tonight is a friend's Bachelorette Party - so a night out with all the girls.  I think the last time we did this was at a wedding back in September or something crazy like that.  It will be a much needed break from work, moving and everything else.  Of course there are your typical bachelorette party themes - fun straws ;), games, sushi and sangria for dinner and then out on the town in KC.  

Then Saturday I have another friend's wedding.  Kyle and I have been friends since 3rd grade.  We were in the same 3rd grade class and tomorrow he is marrying his high school sweetheart!  I'm soo happy for them.  They are truly an adorable couple and compliment each other so well.  It will be a great night to spend with all of my high school friends!  I think this is wedding #8 out of the 12 Mr. KU and I were invited to this 2010 year!  We already have 4 for 2011 planned.  But back to this weekend -- it will be up north close to my mom's house so a free place to stay and cheap cab ride to add!  Makes me happy!

And yes - I'm writing this blog update at work - still no Internet, trying to figure it out still.  Internet/cable in Lawrence is ridiculously expensive so I have to see if I have the right equipment stored at my mom's house before I can sign up for this cheaper rate.  I'll keep you posted!  But it's my lunch break and I need a break from the work that I'm doing at the moment - a little monotonous.  

Memoir Monday will be a great update full of pictures and stories of the weekend.  Hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend yourself.  I think its finally starting to turn winter in KC so hopefully the weather holds for all my events this weekend!

No comments: