Saturday, November 20

Zzzzzzzzz



No - that is not me sleeping...its Mr. KU.  He is completely pooped folks!  IT is only 9:24 pm on a Saturday night and he is out cold!  He will probably not be too happy that I'm writing about him right now but oh well.  He fell asleep on me so I'm calling it fair game.
Today was such a productive day, went Christmas shopping, ran errands, grocery shopping and even bought a few things for myself - I bought some new skinny jeans for myself with a sweater from Old Navy...






Love them!  So excited to wear them.  I also bought some new shoes from Payless.  Check out the website or stores in your area - tons of boots and fun flats.  Plus its BOGO so buy one, get one half off!!  (Yes I just did a plug for the company that I work for).  But I did just buy 2 pairs of shoes...so I practice what I preach!

I also bought a few Christmas presents and was able to get a workout in and go tanning.  Yes, tanning, which I know most of you probably aren't happy with, but its my secret love.  I enjoy being tan, I hate being pasty white!  But I'm also in a wedding in 3 weeks and I need a little bit of color so I don't blend in with the white dress of the bride. 

But back to my original statement - MR. KU is asleep.  We were supposed to hang out, enjoy a few beers, watch some football and poof -- he's asleep!  Oh well -- I'll just keep shopping online, poking around on facebook and keeping myself occupied until I'm ready to go to sleep. 

Hope you all are enjoying your Saturday evening!

No comments: