Friday, November 5

First night in the new place...

Well...this is my first official night by myself in my new place.  Its been such a crazy week with moving, work and trying to get everything organized I think I just finally crashed! I'm so totally exhausted right now.  I went to dinner with my mom for her birthday, stopped by to pick up El Dog at MR. KU's house and came home and am now writing this.  This past week I've been at MR KU's because my house isn't in order yet, but tonight I just wanted some piece and quiet in my own bed by my self! 

I'm also the type of person who likes all the doors closed (bathroom/closet) before I go to sleep -- well, in a studio apartment there are not doors to the kitchen or doors to the living room, everything is WIDE OPEN!  This should be interesting.  I tend to be the kind of person who has a scary dream and then can't go back to sleep because I'm trying to keep my eyes open the rest of the night so I don't  dream again...

I will be posting pics soon of the new place.  The plan for Saturday is to clean, run some much needed errands, get some grub, and finish all of the last unpacking and organizing.  I think once that is all done, its finally going to feel like home and I'll actually start spending some time here. 

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  sleep tight!

No comments: