Tuesday, March 8

MY BIRTHDAY!!!!

I am one lucky girl!  I know I keep saying that, but I feel truly blessed to have AMAZING friends, family and this one person in my life who makes everything so special...MR KU!  Everytime I think he's outdone himself, he surprises me with something else.

Well my birthday was nooo different!

I already told you about the new phone that I got.  It is so fun, I can hardly put it down!  Friday evening we got a hotel to kinda get away from life and just have a date night.  Kinda feel like we were out of town, but not really.

View from the hotel -- cost of these things was $1M each!


We hung out for a while and then went out to eat at CAFE TRIO.  We ordered a couple of appetizers that were quite delicious!  We were saving up for dessert at The Melting Pot.  It is a fondou restaurant where you get to cook your food.  Well, I'm not really into cooking and paying for my food all in one place at a restaurant so we just got dessert.  It was to die for!

Literally, I thought I ate too much my stomach was going to explode!

Yes - because one plate of dessert wasn't enough! haha


We are pigs.  No other explanation!

Sorry, long post, but I had a wonderful birthday.

Saturday we went down to Power & Light to watch the Kstate and KU games.  Dad and Kim joined us as well.  Then we headed off to my mom's house for steaks, beer and cards.  It was a great way to spend my birthday.  Turning 27 wasn't exactly a thrill for me.  I am a little apprehensive about it, but nothing I can do to stop it.  I'll just make it fabulous!

Few more pics of the day.  Enjoy!
Dad and I at Johnny's Tavern


My sister was creative with the candles...27...

Making my wish...hmmm what was it?!?!?!

My favorite cake - Chocolate Wacky Cake!

Contract Rummy - best card game ever!


No comments: