Monday, March 7

Memoir Monday

This weekend was absolutely WONDERFUL!  Mr. KU made my birthday sooo special.  I just can't ask for a better boyfriend!

I went over to his house Thursday after work, and this rather annoying musical sound was coming out of his bedroom.  So I walked in and asked him what that was.  He said he didn't know and began looking for it...I followed suit.  

Well, I found this beautiful new phone in his t-shirt drawer and it had a "Happy Birthday" Screen saver on it! 

HE GOT ME A NEW PHONE!  

It is the Samsung Epic!  I've wanted it for a while now, but was waiting for the perfect time to make the purchase.  We went to Best Buy and got the phone activated, and all set up on my account.  Mr. KU also decided to get himself one....

Therefore, we spent all Thursday and Friday evening playing on our new phones.  DORKS!


{More weekend festivities to be posted later}

No comments: