Monday, March 14

Memoir Monday

WHAT A GREAT WEEKEND!!!  

I am soo lucky with my fabulous friends!  And this weekend I was able to celebrate one of my best friend's Bridal Shower & Bachelorette Party!  I am honored to be her maid of honor.  The other 5 bridesmaids and I have been planning the day for quite some time and it turned out so great!  I think everyone had a great time!!!  Plus, some of our friends were able to drive up from Tulsa and Oklahoma, and fly out from the East Coast!  

It is definitely going to be another year of weddings and this past weekend was kinda like the kick-off weekend!

We started the day with a Bridal Shower.  Typical brunch type shower, with 2 simple, fun games.  

1.) Question game.  Julie had to give the same answers that her fiance Jeff had already previously answered for me.  

2.) Bridal Shower Bingo.  Everyone at the party fills out their bingo cards with potential gifts that the bride could open.  First person to get "BRIDE" (or bingo) wins a prize.  Our prize was a bottle of white wine!  Who doesn't like wine!


Enjoy some pics of the day!

Lish making the mimosas!
I'm also trying out some cool effects with Picasa Web Albums through Gmail!


Mingling at the shower

All the girls

The bridesmaids with Julie (middle)


Bachelorette Party goodies!

The beautiful bride!


No comments: