Thursday, March 24

Gym Membership!

We finally did it!  Mr. KU and I got a gym membership!  I cannot tell you how much I have missed going to the gym in the past 6 months or so.  And my body can tell.  I just don't feel as good, I'm not as awake or with-it when I'm not going to the gym.  So we joined Maximus Fitness and Wellness Center in Lawrence.  

I have my first assessment with an instructor on Sunday morning - YIKES!!  I already know what he is going to tell me and I'm not going to like it.  But that's OK - its a step in the right direction and I'm excited to get back on track.  

We have been running every other day or so and eating much healthier, but I'm not getting the true cardio and weight lifting that I need to actually lose the weight.

I will keep you posted on this health journey of mine (I'm not calling it weight loss, just getting back on track)!

I've also started this Herbal Cleanse through Advocare.  I was reading a blog that I follow Running in High Heels and she was advertising the cleanse.  So I emailed her and asked around and I've heard nothing but positive feedback, so I'm giving it a try.  Today is only my first day and so far so good.  I don't feel any different yet and it didn't taste that bad this morning.  I can't wait to see how I feel after the next 10 days.


It's starting -- finally getting back to a healthy me!  And I can't wait until I reach my goals!!!

No comments: