Tuesday, March 15

Slower than I would like....

I know when it comes to weight loss I want to lose it immediately...and that just isn't realistic!  I know that, I just want to be at the weight I was last year...uhhh!  Why did I let myself get like this?!?!

I'm just having a frustrating moment.  Sorry for the blah blog post.

Now on to a more positive note -- I worked out tonight and last week was a great workout week!  I ran 1-2 miles every night and it felt good to run again!  That is giving me hope.  This week, I'm a little tired, but tonight I went on a walk outside, enjoying the beautiful weather.  Then came home, did crunches and had a light dinner.

So I'm also thinking about doing this cleanse.  Its from AdvoCare.  I found it through this blog I found...


It's a Herbal Cleanse.  I'm a little skeptical because I've never done a cleanse before, but a few of my family members and friends have and they said it worked - it was a great way to lose 5-8 lbs right off the bat...and I need a kick start to this weight loss challenge of mine.

If you have any words of motivation, please pass them my way, or if you have tried a herbal cleanse and have any more information for me, please let me know!

HAVE A GREAT NIGHT!!

No comments: