Wednesday, October 6

Pumpkin Patch

I finally got to go to the pumpkin patch!  I did drag the BF (we are going to call him Mr. KU).  Hopefully he got some enjoyment out of it!  I just love being outside, enjoying the nice weather and its my favorite time of year!  Mostly because football is finally back, but this comes in a close second! 

Above is a picture of the entire pumpkin patch and below is a picture of me with all my pumpkins -- 65 lbs of pumpkins that is!!!  Which Mr. KU and I had to carry all the way back to the farm because we were too stubborn to hop on the tractor that was taking people to and from the pumpkin patch....


So when we got back to the house, I decided I was going to be "creative".  I don't like carving pumpkins, but I love the look of them in a house.  So I found a picture of painted pumpkins in the local Hy-Vee Grocery Store magazine ...and well...just copied how they were painted!  I love them and I don't care.  I at least tried to be a little creative! 



ALL DONE!  It was a great day enjoying the beautiful Kansas fall weather and Mr. KU's company!  We had fun!


No comments: