Tuesday, October 19

PHILLY!!!!!!!

I just got back from my AMAZING trip to Philadelphia.  Mr. KU surprised me with a trip to Philadelphia because I'm a big fan of the Eagles and some of my family still lives back East.  Friday after we got in town, we went to a place called Reading Terminal.  It is an old Subway or Bus Station that was transformed into an indoor market.  Here are a few pics of the market and our first night in Philly.
Me in front of City Hall
Our yummy sandwhiches for dinner :)


Mr. KU and I at Reading Terminal

 So then on Saturday we went down to the Historic District in Philly.  We went to the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, Betsy Ross's House, and of course went back to Reading Terminal for another Cheesesteak! :)  Needless to say, we had one every night while in Philadelphia!  Here are a few pics of our day learning about our country's history:


Mr. KU and I at the Liberty Bell


Inside Independence Hall
I was also able to spend some time with my grandparents.  I normally see them about once a year, but this year this was the 2nd time!  I love them and miss them very much!

My grandparents and I after dinner

Then on Sunday, we headed to the Philadelphia Eagles Game...really the entire purpose of the trip!  It was one of my favorite parts of the entire trip.  The stadium was packed, the people around us were great (even though we heard Philly fans can be quite rude and crazy) and the EAGLES WON!!!  Here are a few pics of us at the game.
View from our seats

Mr. KU and I at our seats.
I obviously cant' post all the pictures because you all would be reading forever and this whole blog thing takes FOREVER to upload pictures.  So here is a link to my Picasa Web Album.  Just click on the link below and you can view all of the pictures I took on our trip.

Enjoy and thanks for reading today!

Philadelphia Trip Photo Album



No comments: