Wednesday, August 24

My BeSt FrIeNd GoT mArRiEd!!!

My best friend got married this weekend!  

I am soo very happy for the new couple.  They are such wonderful people and they deserve to be sooo soooo happy!!!  

It was a blast being her maid of honor this weekend and I had soo sooo much fun with all of the bridesmaids!!

These were the adorable center pieces at the rehearsal dinner

Showing the group Lauren's "I'm getting married" Dance that Eric posted on Facebook

THE BOYS!!!

ALL THE GIRLS!!!

Lauren (the bride) and me (Maid of Honor)

Lauren, Aaron and I at the rehearsal dinner

GETTING READY FOR THE WEDDING!!!!!

JULIE & I before the wedding

3 BEST FRIENDS!!!

Megan, Shelby & I

Angela, Whitney, Annie & I

All of the bridesmaids!!!

KSTATE GIRLS!!!

The beautiful bride!!!


Brian and I at the reception!!

Old friends reunite again!!!

GO ADPI!!!!


Family - Aaron, Lauren, Mom, Joe, Brian and I

My hot date for the night - MY FIANCE!!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

love these pictures!! can you send me your snapfish account/album?!?! Love you!