Tuesday, August 9

HoLy CoW!!

Lots of changes in the past 2 weeks as you can see through my blog posts.  

1.) Moved in with Brian into OUR first home together.

2.) ENGAGED

3.) Wedding planning has begun.

And holy cow its all a little stressful!  But in a good way!

I've never been happier in my entire life!  I have met the man of my dreams who turned out to be my best friend and now I get to spend the rest of my life WITH HIM!!  

We are trying to plan a June 2012 Wedding, but part of me thinks it will be pushed to July depending on how quickly we can find a place to have it.  I'm not real worried about the other stuff, I know it will fall into place, but my big concern is the venue....all the choices!  And holy cow they are expensive!

Its all good though...I know I'll be posting about the wedding planning, exercising (needing to lose those last 10 pounds pronto now) and all the other exciting events going on in my life.

Like....MY BEST FRIEND'S WEDDING IS NEXT WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I cannot wait!  I will be her Maid of Honor and I couldn't be happier for her and Eric!



No comments: