Wednesday, August 17

I'm feeling truly blessed this morning!

You know when you wake up from a great night sleep and just feel refreshed, kinda like you can take on anything...well that's how I felt this morning.

I went to bed at 9pm last night, yes folks before my grandparents normally go to bed, but I don't care.  I got the greatest night sleep which I have not gotten in quite some time.  Room was cold, pillows were fluffed and I just dozed right to sleep.

I woke up to MY FIANCE sleeping beside me and I just felt blessed!  I'm so lucky to have met him and become best friends!  He truly is the love of my life and now I get to spend the rest of my life with him.  He makes me laugh, smile, and feel so good about myself.  I don't know how he does it every day, but I always walk away with a smile on my face.


For those of you you can't stand the mushy stuff, sorry I'll stop.  I'm just HAPPY!  And I haven't felt this happy in a very long time!  Brian deserved a post dedicated to him to let him know how special he was to me!





2 comments:

AJ said...

I just wnated you to know that I happened upon your blog from Ruby Red Slippers and it is the CUTEST blog name I have ever heard :)

Unknown said...

Ahh thank you! You are so sweet! It pretty much sums me up in 5 words! :)