Tuesday, August 2

I seriously need to get paid to live at the beach!

I could probably live on the beach, at the beach, be a beach bum for the rest of my life! 

I love the sound of the ocean, the smell of the salt water...i don't even mind the taste of salt water!  I love love love being at the beach!

Yes that's me, out in the middle of the ocean on my raft -- ahh heaven!!!



At the Mucky Duck on Sanibel Island

A few weeks ago I was able to go to Fort Myers, FL with a few of my good friends to celebrate my BEST friend's Bachelorette Party!  We had a blast...sooo relaxing....did some shopping....caught up...laughed... had a few drinks...just had an AMAZING TIME! 

We even surprised her with a fun wig to take her out on the town!  Enjoy some of my favorite pics of the long weekend! 


OMG, someone just walked in on you naked!  (pose)

Blu Sushi for dinner (YUJM!!)

Wigs for the Bachelorette Party night!

The band let us stand in! :)




Oh we had a blast!  I want to go back!!!!!

No comments: