Saturday, August 6

I'm now living with a boy!!!

Yes it has happened, I'm now living with a boy!  I think it has finally sunk in!

Brian and I have made the decision to move in together...yes folks "I'm living in sin" as my mother puts it.  But hey I'm 27 years old...hopefully a ring coming around the corner (eh eh Brian...)...

Actually it's the greatest feeling in the world right now to come home every single night and see him, with NO roommates!!!!  

Our house is coming together, slowly but it's coming together.  Here are some pics of the house...almost finished, but you get the point!









PS - I'm soo silly happy right now that I get to spend every day with the person I love!  Cheesey I know, but I can't help it!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I would say the ring is right around the corner :)