Monday, April 18

Memoir Monday

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My best friend was in town this weekend for her cousin's wedding.  

We FINALLY got to hang out in person, catch up and just talk not over the phone!  Yes... we do talk more than most best friends - probably 2 or 3, (well maybe more) times per day....either on the phone, email, text, whatever the form of communication may be....but nothing beats staying up late and having a little girl talk!

I'm definitely set now for a while, even though I do get to see her in 2 weeks for our other best friends' wedding!  

THEN wedding season will have officially started.  Between Mr. KU and I we have about 10 weddings this year AGAIN!  I thought last year was crazy...this year may be a little bit crazier!  

Here is a pic from a while ago!  Also - check out her blog about buying a house and fixing it up.  You could get a lot of great tips!

http://notyourgrandmashouse.blogspot.com/



No comments: