Thursday, April 28

Bells will be ringing....

This is part 1 of 2 posts dedicated to my friend Julie!  I just want to say how excited and thrilled I am for her wedding weekend which is only 2 days away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am very honored to be her maid of honor and can't wait to get off work today, and start the celebrating.  Tonight we are just hangin' out at her parents' house and then tomorrow getting our manis and pedis!!  

PLUS, my best friend from Atlanta is coming back in town, and friends from Wichita, Tulsa and all over are going to be in town.  Watch out KC, the ADPI girls are back together!!!!

Anyway, if you can't tell I'm rather excited and soo happy for Julie and Jeff!  They are an amazing couple and I'm just happy and blessed to be apart of their special day.  

Sorry no pics, I'm at work, but wanted to get a quick post in before the weekend.  Sunday I will be downloading pictures and posting about the fabulous weekend.

Happy Weekend Everyone!!!!


No comments: