Saturday, April 16

A few weekends ago...

Such a wonderful weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The weather is FINALLY starting to turn around in Kansas!  It's amazing how up and down the temperature can be day to day.

This weekend was full of relaxation, catching up with great friends and enjoying the BEAUTIFUL weather!!  Quick Run-down:

Friday - Mr. KU and I spent a relaxing evening at home.  We cooked dinner and watched the "The Fighter".  AWESOME, movie if you have not seen it yet.  I highly recommend it.

the fighter


Saturday - got in an awesome workout and then Mr. KU and I got massages!!!  It was soo relaxing and needed!  Then because the weather was so nice we ate at this Mexican restaurant off of Mass Street and enjoyed the weather... with a couple of margaritas.  

Then, I headed to KC for my friend Diana's bachelorette party!  She got some fun gifts!  I can't wait till its my turn, not gonna lie!

Sunday - Impromptu, Mr. KU and I went to the Royals Game.  The high was 90 degrees!!!!!!!  I was sweating in my jeans and tshirt, but I enjoyed every minute of it!  They won in the 12th inning.  It was a great game.  After the game we came home and grilled tuna steaks.  They were delicious!  And we sat on the back porch and watched a storm roll in, ended up with golf ball size hail!  Only for a few minutes, but it was crazy!





Very creative!!!

Long post, but wanted to catch everyone up on my life.  How was your weekend?


No comments: