Sunday, January 2

Pampered Chef Bridal Shower

I am honored to be the maid of honor for my best friend, Miss Atlanta (soon to be Mrs. Atlanta).  Since she lives in Atlanta we (the other bridesmaids and I) hosted a Pampered Chef Bridal Shower for her while she was in KC with all of our KC friends.  It was so much fun to spend the day preparing with Mrs. Ruby -- cooking, catching up and decorating the house.
the before look of the food table

yummy beer bread

Maid and Matron of Honor

Plates and Silverware - pretty purple!

beautiful food table

sangria with cupcakes

delicious cupcakes
So about the time that we had everything set up, I got a phone call that our PC lady was in the hospital and her sister was going to host the shower for us -- this was about 6:45pm, when the party was supposed to start at 7:00pm (this was the hiccup that I talked about in a previous post).  And since I'm just an A-Type personality, I was in complete freak out mode.  I wanted everything to go perfect and I was scared that it just wasn't going to be that way.  But all in all it worked out great, Miss Atlanta got some wonderful gifts, the food was delicious and people had a great time.  We played a few games (pictures below) and most of us, got to catch up with my fabulous friends and spend time with people I haven't seen in a while. 
Miss Atlanta w/ some of her bridesmaids

3 best friends!

at the shower

Miss Atlanta w/ her gift from the bridesmaids - GO CATS!

more girls at the shower

in the middle of the game - every time she answered a question incorrectly she had to stuff her mouth with marsh mellows.

everyone at the shower

yummy fruit pizza we made as part of the Pampered Chef demonstration

It was a very successful shower with great friends and family!  If you ever want to host a Pampered Chef shower, let me know!

No comments: