Wednesday, January 19

NO MORE SNOW!

SOOO...it's snowing again in Kansas.  I'm really getting tired of this weather.  We got pretty lucky so far by not having so much snow and now it has just been dumped on us!!  Last week we got 3-4 inches and tonight its looking like we are getting another 8-10 inches!!!  I shouldn't be so negative about it, I know...but this is just getting a little old.  I took a few pictures of Ellie outside playing in the snow and what the area around us is looking like.  I am just really hoping for a snow day!!!


Earlier today when I got home from work -- only about 2-3 inches...

And now we are up to 5-6 inches...

Yes I know she's pooping, but I couldn't get a good picture of her running around.  She was cold out in the snow with her new hair cut thanks to Grandma!


Both of my loves -- I think they are more in love with each other, than me! 


No comments: