Monday, January 31

Memoir Monday

This weekend wasn't exactly an exciting one, so I don't know how much fun this Memoior Monday is going to be.  But all in all, a nice, solid weekend.

1.) Friday night Mr. KU and I went to the Pat Green Concert with a few of our friends.  The concert was soo much fun!  He is a great, down to earth entertainer!  

2.) Saturday we spent the day DOING NOTHING.  Well, he played Tiger Woods Golf and I updated my blog.  (more to come I promise, I'm still finalizing a few things).  I literally sat in front of the computer, researching how to do new tricks, finding cool websites, looking for backgrounds, etc.  I'm almost done - let me know what you think so far!  I LOVE COMMENTS!

3.) Then Saturday night I watched the worst basketball game I have ever seen.  KState looked like a middle school team, you CANNOT win a basketball game shooting 25%.  The team is falling a part it seems and it's very disappointing.  I hope they can get their act together or KState may not see the NIT Tournament this year.

4.) And finally, I got to catch up with a great friend on Sunday evening for dinner.  We went to Blanc Burger and caught up with each others' lives.  

What did you do this weekend!

No comments: