Saturday, January 29

Decisions...Decisions....

Well, a few posts ago I asked if I was a boring person...I was kinda bored with my life and what I was doing.  So I took a few weeks to research and think about what activities I wanted to get involved in.  I have decided that I'm going to volunteer with the Susan G. Komen Foundation and be on the Race Committee.  Then, I am also taking on the responsibility of being the Social Advisor for the local Alpha Delta Pi chapter at KU! 

My mom and aunt are survivors of breast cancer and ever since my mom was diagnosed I've had this desire to help and with the organization, just never had the time (or made the time) to do it.  In my first meeting that I had I walked away feeling so much pride and love...I don't know its just so hard to put into words.  Its very moving. 
Don't worry - I will keep you up-to-date on these new adventures in my life.  I'm very excited to see what comes next!

No comments: