Thursday, March 1

REBEL!

Have I mentioned how great my fiance is recently?!?!?!?!

Well, if I haven't he is pretty spectacular!

I came home from work and working out yesterday and  he was making dinner.  Taco Salads.

He pulled me in for a hug and told me to look under the sweatshirt on the dining room chair....

CANON REBEL CAMERA IS WHAT I FOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I have wanted a camera like this for about 2 years now.  It is my dream to one day own my own photography business but I knew I had to start somewhere...and a DSLR camera was where I wanted to start.

Also - the other night I asked him about buying a camera for all of the wedding festivities coming up.

His response "Well, we are trying to buy a house, we probably shouldn't put it on the NFM card right now."  I was sad, but obviously understood so I let it go.

Well...he had this up his sleeve!  I am sooo excited.  Be ready for some posts of me experimenting with my new camera!

No comments: