Wednesday, February 29

I'm getting old...

This coming Sunday I will be turning 28.....

I wasn't excited about turning 27...I'm not too keen on becoming one year older either.  That just means 2 more years and I'm 30!!!!!!!

I don't know...I could never picture myself this OLD.  I know I'm not that old in the grand scheme of things, but I just feel OLD.  Here's why:

- I don't like to go to happy hour on Friday nights anymore...too tired after a long week of work
- Go to bed by 9:30pm during the week
- 11:30/midnight on the weekend is getting late!
- P&L scares me
- College kids are beginning to look young - not just high school kiddos!
- I like wearing jeans and cardigans
- High heels hurt my feet

I know its inevitable...I have to get older...I am just not ready for it!

 

No comments: