Thursday, March 29

Weight Watchers

I started Weight Watchers.

By no means am I really over weight.  I am just not where I want to be.  I have about 7-10 more pounds to go before my wedding in 3 months and to reach my goal weight.

I needed some extra help.  

I watch what I eat, I exercise about 3 times per week - running, lifting, elliptical work...but I wasn't seeing the results I wanted over the past few months.  I think it is in the food I eat.

I like food - hamburgers, pizza, quesadillas, chocolate...and I needed a system to help keep me accountable for what I eat, while still enjoying the things I love to eat.  

I've heard a lot of people have great success with weight watchers so I thought I would give it a try!

I'll keep you posted on my progress.

So far the working out is working -- legs are starting to get muscle shape back, arms are beginning to gain muscle (I've NEVER had muscular arms...EVER!).  


This journey definitely took longer than I wanted it to, and its something I've struggled with lately...which is not normally a struggle for me.

No comments: