Saturday, March 24

House Pictures!!!

Brian and I were finally able to get into our house after the inspection and really take some pictures and measurements.  

And please note - we will be changing every single wall color because it is way too bright for our taste!

(Please excuse me in the pictures, I had just run 4 miles)

ENJOY!!

Brian and I in front of our new house!

Front entry

Living room when you come in the front door

In the living room looking into the dining room

Dining area off of the kitchen

Kitchen - and we get to keep all of the appliances!!!

1/2 bath off of the kitchen

Finished Basement

Finished basement

Side room off of the finished basement

Master Bedroom

Master Bathroom

Bedroom #2

Bedroom #3 - definitely need to paint!

Bedroom #4

Full bath w/ 2 sinks upstairs

Brian and I took down the family's picture and took one of our own!  :)

No comments: