Thursday, February 23

B.R.E.A.D

Well, I gave up BREAD for lent.

No more quesadillas, biscuits and gravy, pizza or JIMMY JOHN'S sandwiches.



I love the bread that Jimmy John's uses for their sandwiches.  It's my favorite.  Its hard, not mushy, it keeps its shape, doesn't leave mushy clumps in my braces (only important for 4 more weeks) and it is overall simply delicious!

Sooo yummy!
Well, since I am training and getting in shape for my wedding I figured I would give up something for lent that would help me reach my goal and be hard for me NOT to eat.

So bread it was.

And Brian last night said "pizza sounds good, doesn't it."  I replied "yes it does, but I can't eat it, so go ahead with out me".  He felt awful but it was funny to us.  First night not being able to eat bread and he already is suggesting pizza.

This could be a long 40 days!

No comments: