Monday, February 13

I'm a bit behind

I know, I'm a bit behind on my postings. 

Life has been a little busy lately with wedding planning, work, and spending quite a bit of time at the gym!

I'm up to 3 miles on the treadmill in 30 minutes.  That means I'm running at a 6.0 on the treadmill which is something I have never been able to do.  I'm very proud of myself!  Next step is to increase to 4 miles...YIKES!  I haven't run that in a few years at least.  But I know I can do it!

So since I've been so busy wedding planning, let me give you a few sneak peaks!  You can't see the whole picture because I dont' want to give too much away, but I'm super excited about the purchases, bookings and happenings of the last few weeks!

(sorry its a little blurry)





Hope you are enjoying the start to 2012!  5 months and 1 day until I get married!!!!

No comments: