Wednesday, December 12

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

We have decorated our house for CHRISTMAS!  It is my favorite times of year. 

The smell of pine needles

Twinkle lights

Santa Clause

Christmas Eve Service

Pure joy!!!  And this year I get to celebrate my first Christmas with my HUSBAND in our new house!  I even convinced Brian to get a real tree this year! 

Enjoy a look into our little piece of Christmas Heaven!

The tree didn't fall off of the car = SUCCESS!


Our living room - complete!

Craft Project - Paper Mache letters spray painted with gold sparkle spray paint

Our REAL Christmas tree!

"Kissing Ball"  I didn't like the look of the mistletoe and I thought this was prettier
New Christmas table runner for the dining room.
More Pinterest inspired projects!  

Dining Room
Hopefully your start to the Christmas season is just as special and cheery as ours is!  HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

No comments: