Saturday, April 14

Flip Flop

No, I'm not talking about the cheap shoes you put on your feet, or "thongs" as my mother called them in one embarrassing moment.  

I'm talking about me and my workout routine (or lack thereof).

I lose motivation quickly...as you can see from previous posts about running, taking Zumba, Weight Watchers. 

I do really well with something for the first few weeks and about week 4 I kinda poop out.

Well, I'm onto another workout routine and this is something I can't poop out on.

P90-X.


Just FYI, I might die!

Brian and I have 13 weeks before our wedding...oh guess what?  P90X is 13 weeks long!  At least I'll have Brian to help keep me motivated.  But I seriously might die.  

(I'm blaming him b/c this was his idea)

We start tomorrow (Sunday) and it isn't going to stop and I'm not going to poop out.  I just hope I make it out alive!!

No comments: