Sunday, April 22

A beautiful bridal shower

My mom's good friends - Jennifer, Shari & Deborah hosted a shower for me.  It was beautiful as you will see from the pictures in a moment.

Everything was thought of in such great detail -- beautiful place settings, fabulous food, a scrapbook, recipe cards, the list goes on.

I feel so blessed and loved to have special people in my life who thought to do all of this for me.  It was great to have family and friends with me today to share in this special time for Brian and I.

Love the little gifts for everyone!!

The GORGEOUS place settings!  It was all in my colors!!!

My beautiful hostesses!!!  Jennifer, Deborah & Shari

My mom and I!  We matched!!

My friends who came to the shower - Julie, Melissa, Kristin, myself, Kathryn & Marlo!  Can't forget about Brynlee!

The yummy yummy cake - and yes the M & S are backwards!  My new name is Michelle!! :)

I got a mandolin!!!  I can't wait to start chopping vegetables!

One of my best friends & bridesmaids - Julie!

Brian's Mom and I

Brian's Family & I - Kathleen, Emily, Sue, Myself and Stacy

No comments: