Sunday, January 1

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

I'm a little behind on my posts - life has been a little busy lately, but that's ok...

Christmas was just last week.  Brian and I were able to spend a lot of family time!!  We also bought a Wii for ourselves and have been thoroughly enjoying that as well.

My sister is also was back in town from Florida for a few weeks.  Friday we went over to my dad and Kim's to do Christmas with them.  Had some yummy lasagna, opened presents, and played Wii Mario Races for a few hours! 

Saturday (Christmas Eve) we spent with my mom.  Opened presents, made dinner, went to church.  We also played with Lauren's new Ipad...
Sean - Joe's Son

Mamma Dorward

Joe - Mom's BF

Brian

Sarah
Sunday (Christmas Day) we drove down to Strong City, KS to spend the day with Brian's family.  All 5 nieces and nephews opening gifts is pretty hysterical.  We try and go in some sort of order but it never works out that way.  It was soo fun to watch them all get excited about their gifts!

I am very lucky to have such loving family and friends I was able to spend my time with.  2011 is coming to a close and it has been one of the best years!  I can't wait for what 2012 has in store!

Feliz Navidad!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No pictures of me from the iPad?!?!?!?!