Wednesday, January 18

AWESOME WORKOUT!

I have to brag a little...

I left the gym feeling soooo good last night!  I had a lot of energy, my spirits were up, I felt like I kicked my own butt!  It's been a while since I've pushed myself like that and it clearly paid off.

Started the workout with an hour long zumba class (in my new shoes that my soon to be hubby bought me for Christmas!!)


Then, I decided that I would run a mile or so and go lift some weights...well one mile turned into two on the treadmill.  I ran the first at 5.7 (which is my new steady speed) and then I ran the 2nd mile at 6.0 (THE ENTIRE THING!!!) 

You may not think this is a big deal, but it is for me, I have never in my life ran a mile at a speed of 6.0 on the treadmill....I don't know if it was the supers skinny girl next to me doing springs, or the guy next to me running forEVER...but it was great motivation!

This morning, I feel fabulous and I am 3 pounds less than my 10lb goal!  Come on 7 more pounds!!!

No comments: