Thursday, September 8

1 mile!!!

I am back to running....

Today I only made it a mile before I thought my calves were going to break in half.  

I don't understand - I used to be able to run 6-8 miles, be completely exhausted but feel great during the run.


Oh wait - I haven't done that in 2 years!  I blame Brian because he's not an avid exerciser like I used to be.


Well... our wedding is in 10 months...so I'm kickin' it into high gear!!

Last night I did Jillian Michaels "30 Day Shred".  



It felt great to work out again.  I just forget how hard it is to get back into a routine when you've been out of one for the past 6 months or so.  So tonight I made myself go out and run, even if it was only a mile, it is more than sitting on the couch watching the first official NFL Game.  

This is what I'll be doing a lot over the next 10 months or so!  I will definitely keep you posted on my progress!  (I only wish we had a beach close to KC)  

No comments: