Thursday, December 2

Total Slacker

Sorry - I've been slacking - I'm totally exhausted and feel like I'm getting sick so I've been in bed every night by about 8:30pm.  And its the prep week at work before our line review meetings which happen every quarter at work so that has been a little hectic as well.  So I'll give you a quick run down of the happenings since Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving was great!  My grandma was in town from Florida/New Jersey.  It was so great to see her, it had been almost a year!  It was also nice to be able to spend time with both Mr. KU's family as well.  We were able to have 2 Thanksgiving dinners!  I definitely ate way too much food.  Here are a few pics of the Holidays:
Cheers to family!

He's just so darn cute!!

MaDee (my grandma) and I

My sister and I on Thanskgiving

I have some other good news --  I GOT A PROMOTION!!!!  It is finally official, even though I have known for 2 weeks, but I couldn't say anything!  Its been killing me!  My new job is entitled "Merchandise Planner of Accessories in Latin America".  The cool thing is that I get to travel 3 times a year- I'm soo pumped!!!  It is an entire new business and entire new country to even think about!  I'm a little nervous but totally excited!  I can't wait!

This coming weekend I'm a bridesmaid in my friend Beth's Wedding.  Pictures will be posted don't worry.  I will be much better at keeping my blog updated!

No comments: