Sunday, December 26

Christmas Recap

This was truly a very blessed Christmas!  I was able to spend the holidays with all of my families which was really nice!  Christmas Eve started out with a dentist appointment, where unfortunately I have a small cavity forming - GREAT!  That will be fixed in a month...

But then MR. KU and I traveled to Strong City, KS to spend Christmas Eve with his family.  We hung out with his entire family, watched the kids (ages 1 1/2 to 16) open presents, ate great food all day long, went to church and then came back and the adults were able to open presents.  It was great to be able to spend the day with his family!

Then on Christmas morning, we got up early, drove to my dad's house for brunch, presents, movies and cards.  Late in the afternoon we drove to my mom's house where we opened presents, drank some more, had dinner (homemade Lasagna!!!) and played more cards. 

All in all, it was a great Christmas, I got a lot of cool gifts, money and the joy of being able to spend the time with my family.  This next week is going to be a little crazy - I'm preparing to host a Pampered Chef Bridal Shower for my friend Miss Atlanta who is getting married next August....a little shopping, dinner with friends who live out of town, and NYE.  But I now have a new Point and Shoot camera, so don't worry there will be more pictures on my blog.  (Thanks to my mom for the Christmas Present).

Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and enjoy the New Year!  Probably one more post for the 2010 year! 

No comments: