Sunday, June 5

Back from the Big City!

We had an AMAZING trip to NYC!  We were able to do a little site seeing, but most of all, got to spend a TON of time with my family!!!

Lots of grandma time, hanging out with my aunt and her new HUSBAND!!  The reason for the trip was my aunt's wedding, but we went East a few days early so Brian cold experience NYC.  Here's a ton of pics from the trip!  Enjoy.

AWESOME NY style pizza

My mom, sister and I at John's Pizza

The gang (minus mom)

Very yummy margaritas!

Day of site seeing - started off on Wall Street

I couldn't resist

Next stop - Statue of Liberty



Mom & Lauren - different angle, they look much bigger!


Ellis Island - wall where my Great Grandpa's name is when he came over from Italy...AWESOME!

Adorable store -- funny since I live in Kansas!

My grandma, Lauren and I after the luncheon



We went to this bar and listened to a band - they gave out sunglasses!  Soo fun!

Sista sista!!

Mr. KU and I


Ok...and now the real reason we're in New Jersey...

My beautiful Aunt Jody!

Mr. KU & I at the wedding

3 generations - MaDee, Mom and Lauren and I

Do you take this man....yes!

Jody and Eddie!

The very happy couple!


No comments: